Let us begin by understanding what React.js is?
- React is a library for building user interfaces that could include user interfaces for web or Android and iOS application for mobile devices.
- React was developed by a developer named Jordan in the year 2011 at Facebook, it was later open sourced by Facebook in 2013.
- The language is declarative, elements can be declared using XML type syntax.
- React does one thing and does it nicely, it is exclusively used to describe the visual appearance of a user interface element and the dynamic interaction with the user.
- React is modular in nature, you can create components in React while also able to nest components into each other. React also allows reusing components in different views.
Let us find out now, why to use React.js?
In case you are wondering, why to use React?, if you are already using HTML to create web pages or if using frameworks like Angular js, Knockout.js along with HTML to give your page a dynamic edge. This section will address these questions, here are a few benefits of React:
Open Source: Since it is outsourced by Facebook, anyone can download it and use it in any way possible without spending a dime.
Who is using React: Companies like Netflix, Yahoo, Instagram, Facebook chat, New York Times, Khan Academy, Air BNB Uses React.js. This is a testimonial of how popular is React.js.
We are Polosoft technologies and we provide services for React.js development to clients all around the globe, if you have a project with React.js and are looking for someone who can create some amazing application, consider giving an opportunity to us as we have experienced developers who can provide you with an excellent and seamless service.