LiDAR Mapping For Industries: Highway and Road Construction
LiDAR is very essential because it allows mapping professionals and scientists to examine the accuracy, flexibility, and precision of both natural and man-made environments.
LiDAR stands for Light Detection and Ranging. It is remote sensing that is used to measure ranges of variable distances of the earth by using light in the form of pulsed lasers. And these light pulses when combined with other data that are recorded by other aerial systems generate 3D and precise information about the required surface characteristics. A LiDAR consists of a scanner, a laser, and a specialized GPS receiver. Aerial means of transport are the platforms that are mostly used for acquiring data of broad areas.
LiDAR is very essential because it allows mapping professionals and scientists to examine the accuracy, flexibility, and precision of both natural and man-made environments. It is used to produce maps with more precision and digital elevation models used in GIS. It also gives assistance in emergency response operations.
The uses of LiDAR:
Before construction, some detailed information like information about finished road level, water level, etc are necessary and have to be calculated to avoid any loss of the contractor or the government. Hence use of LiDAR is very important in the mapping of highways and road construction.
- Accurate surveys also reduce the time of completion and hence deliver quality output within the required time.
- It also takes into consideration various aspects like floods, slopes, and life of the road while mapping.
- From planning to construction to management, LiDAR has many uses as it helps in identifying multiple alignments, topographic survey generations, soil work computations, etc
- Providing information for analysis and simulation when developing a project.
- LiDAR mapping services help determine any potential issues or malfunctions that might result in safety concerns
- LiDAR data fed into a 3D digital model can help assess health and safety guidelines and building regulations when starting a construction.
Perks of our LiDAR Services:
Being a dedicated LiDAR company, we understand and take into consideration the requirements of our clients and hence provide satisfactory LiDAR survey mapping services to our clients. Our experienced LiDAR department has acquired excellence in 2D and 3D modeling, LiDAR technology in mobile, numerical analytics, design optimization, etc. To ensure accuracy, proper planning we deploy advanced laser systems, AI, IMU, and DMI software.
We not only ensure accuracy in surveying and planning but also ensure cost-effectiveness so that at no point in time our clients should feel that they aren't getting the services as per the payment they are making.
Some of our highlighting features are listed below:
- Our system's measurement speed is par excellence.
- It saves the time and cost of our clients.
- It provides 360-degree field views that too without any obstructions.
- It assures mapping without any mistakes.
- It can control and integrate multiple cameras.
- It produces both 2D and 3D mapping according to the needs of our clients.
Polosoft Technologies LiDAR mapping services overcome the traditional surveys mainly because of their accuracy and speed. So it helps in highways and road constructions accurately and feasibly. We have a dedicated team of LiDAR professionals and technicians who are readily outsourced for LiDAR Classification and LiDAR Services.
What's Your Reaction?